If you already have some experience, maybe an existing BCU or British Canoeing qualification (e.g. BCU 1 star, Paddle Discover award or above) and know you want to apply to join Waveney Valley Canoe Club:
1) Choose your preferred membership from the list below (e.g. Adult, Family, Student or Junior) and add to basket
2) From the basket, go to Checkout
3) Choose Sign up on the right hand side to create an account with WebCollect (our membership system), enter the required information and click [save]
4) Provide the requested address information and click [save]
5) Choose the required membership and add any required family members then [proceed to checkout]
6) Complete the remaining information (e.g. paddling experience) and click [Submit Application]
Our membership Secretary will review your application and be in touch with you to confirm your membership. Once your membership has been accepted you will be able to book onto courses. We aim to review and confirm your membership within
a couple of days.
No payment is required until after your membership application has been reviewed and accepted.